Thursday, October 26, 2017

Spooky Treats

 As promised, I have a brand new video for you today! Today we are going to be making some spooky treats! You are going to be the mom bomb when you pull these out on Halloween night to give to all of your little goblins. Best of all, no baking required!    These are easy, and you can make them in no time at all.



 Although these are made as Halloween treats, imagine how cute they would be for a baby shower, birthday party, or even just a little treat at everyone's place setting this Thanksgiving. The paper you choose will determine the occasion!  I'll post a few other fun samples soon so you can see what else you can do with these little gems!  Here is what i used to make these:



 Thank you so much for stopping by, and be sure that you subscribe to the YouTube channel so that you don't miss any of these informative and wordy videos!    Come back and visit me soon, or better yet follow my blog by email so you never miss a single post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...