Thursday, November 2, 2017

Painted Harvest - A Golden Beauty

Happy November!  Can you even believe that 2017 is almost over??  Crazy!  It certainly is the month when we stop to give thanks, and have I got a card (and a video) for you. 


 Today we are playing with one of my very favorite, and  One of the  most popular stamps at in the new holiday catalog, Painted Harvest! I love this stamp set and you're going to see over the next couple of weeks how versatile it really is. Check out this video and be sure to leave me some comment about there!    If you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel yet, please do so so that you don't miss any of these videos! I'm doing them for you!!


Here are the cool things I used in this project:




Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to come back soon so you dont miss out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to go play with paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...